This post was written by Michael A. Grant.
- Winter is wrapping up here in DC so for those of you just emerging from your hibernation, there is a bit of a dust-up about the Affordable Care Act.
- Are you a government contractor with an alleged conflict of interest? Have these relationships excluded you from bidding on certain government contracts? Well good news (?), apparently organizational conflicts of interest are less likely to lead to automatic bans from contract competitions.
- Here is a lovely heartwarming story about the safety of your credit card. Spoiler Alert, it's not very safe.
- I've always wondered why e-readers were so expensive. Apparently the DOJ does as well.
- Its OK to Laugh: This Friday the 13th, tell your loved ones how much you care.