Home Government Contracts & Grants Regulatory Round Up 12.02.10
- It seems that the business sector finds the requirements of regulatory compliance to be burdensome. Who knew?
- Ezra Klein gets two-thirds of the way to a Clint Eastwood analysis of the financial commission’s final report. Make sure to check out his summary before Friday’s vote.
- I’ve stressed the importance of the Davis Bacon Act on these pages before. In case you thought I was kidding, I’m not: check our Mike Purdy’s blog for a reminder of the importance.
- Ineffective assistance of counsel. Need I say more? Read it.
- I know there’s a clever line in here about students becoming the teacher or vice versa, but it isn’t coming to me. Check out Dick Cassin’s piece at thebriberyact.com on what the UK can learn from the FCPA.