Home Antitrust & Competition Regulatory Round Up 1.7.11
- *Attention* government contracts attorneys: If your friends and loved ones stare blankly at you when you explain what it is you do, it turns out they are not the only ones who are confused. Check out this amusing breakdown of confused experts.
- New Year, new Congress, new rumblings about government fraud . An attorney involved in civil suits against the company formerly known as Blackwater is calling for the federal government to pursue cases involving allegedly corrupt defense contractors.
- Can’t find time in your busy schedule to visit your grandparents? No problem, they may be coming to a work place near you.
- The Round-Up would like to wish a belated happy 33rd to the FCPA. One of our favorite FCPA commentators, the FCPA Professor has penned a worth-reading birthday announcement.
- Washington Technology peers through its crystal ball and forecasts how companies in the federal markets can continue to grow in 2011.
- If you saw the New York Times articles about OFAC, you may be wondering how Treasury decided to respond. By blog, of course.
- If you have not been paying attention to Sudan, now is the time to start. As the referendum concerning the unification of the country gets underway, the Guardian lets you catch up in a hurry.